AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez| .

Billie Carter - @billie.jean

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Ven 22 Déc - 21:09

billie.jean

96 J'aime
billie.jean Baby it's cold outside... glad I got @MakeItSnow 's sweat to keep me warm.     #Tenby #winterishere

pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Ven 22 Déc - 22:16

billie.jean

96 J'aime
billie.jean Baby it's cold outside... glad I got @MakeItSnow 's sweat to keep me warm.     #Tenby #winterishere

MakeItSnow Don't get too used to it kiddo...
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Sam 23 Déc - 15:22

billie.jean

96 J'aime

billie.jean Too late, it's MINE now mwahaha.  
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Sam 23 Déc - 17:20

billie.jean

96 J'aime

MakeItSnow Don't make me break another one of your fingers... Because I will if I have to  
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Sam 23 Déc - 21:51

billie.jean

96 J'aime

MakeItSnow Don't make me break another one of your fingers... Because I will if I have to  
billie.jean Aha. Must I remind you how awful you felt when you broke it? Even if you wanted I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do it again, you're too soft. Like a teddy bear. Yup, Cody the teddy bear.
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Dim 24 Déc - 15:27

billie.jean

96 J'aime

billie.jean Aha.   Must I remind you how awful you felt when you broke it? Even if you wanted I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do it again, you're too soft. Like a teddy bear. Yup, Cody the teddy bear.
Make ItSnow You must be the first girl in history to call me a teddy bear. But then, you never had a chance to try my wild side I guess.  Rolling Eyes
And I felt awful because you were almost crying like a baby...    I tought I had hurt you way worst until I realised you were doing all this drama only for a finger. Arrow
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Lun 25 Déc - 18:47

billie.jean

96 J'aime

billie.jean Aha.   Must I remind you how awful you felt when you broke it? Even if you wanted I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to do it again, you're too soft. Like a teddy bear. Yup, Cody the teddy bear.
Make ItSnow You must be the first girl in history to call me a teddy bear. But then, you never had a chance to try my wild side I guess.  Rolling Eyes
And I felt awful because you were almost crying like a baby...    I tought I had hurt you way worst until I realised you were doing all this drama only for a finger. Arrow
billie.jean Oh ? And here I thought you were just a typical boring old man.   Now I can't wait to see that wild side of yours. When can I test it?   Uhm, me, crying? Nooooo your eyesight must have failed you grandpa 'cause I'm not a baby, that's for sure, and I never cry.  
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Lun 25 Déc - 21:36

billie.jean

96 J'aime

billie.jean Oh ? And here I thought you were just a typical boring old man.   Now I can't wait to see that wild side of yours. When can I test it?   Uhm, me, crying? Nooooo your eyesight must have failed you grandpa 'cause I'm not a baby, that's for sure, and I never cry.  
MakeItSnow I said almost... But I could see you were holding back some tears.
You can try my wild side whenever you want, if you're sure to be ready for it... But be warned, it's not suitable for little girls.  

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Mar 26 Déc - 1:19

billie.jean

96 J'aime

MakeItSnow I said almost... But I could see you were holding back some tears.
You can try my wild side whenever you want, if you're sure to be ready for it... But be warned, it's not suitable for little girls.   
billie.jean Yeah "almost", that's the same. "Not at all" would have been better, cause that's the truth.  Rolling Eyes
Oh trust me, I was born ready. Don't care, suitable girls are boring anyway.    
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Ven 5 Jan - 16:44

billie.jean

45 J'aime
billie.jean such a smartass...    well guess I'll have to say it heh? Happy new year guys. May 2018 be filled with a lot of boozes and boobs.  

pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Sam 6 Jan - 16:43

billie.jean

45 J'aime
billie.jean such a smartass...    well guess I'll have to say it heh? Happy new year guys. May 2018 be filled with a lot of boozes and boobs.  

highvoltage Oh yeah, lots of boobs and booze   And may 2018 be filled with dicks for you darling ;)
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean Sam 6 Jan - 19:36

billie.jean

45 J'aime

highvoltage Oh yeah, lots of boobs and booze   And may 2018 be filled with dicks for you darling ;)
billie.jean that's all I ask, babe.  What a Face
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire
pseudo commentaire

Votre commentaire ...

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Billie Carter - @billie.jean

Billie Carter - @billie.jean